Skip to main content
- Produce, co-produce and support the production of great theatre for regional, national and international audiences in live and digital forms.
- Tour regionally, nationally and internationally with work that is popular, accessible, politically relevant and culturally diverse.
- Work with the next generation to promote creativity and creative practice, providing life-changing experiences for people who would not normally have access to such opportunities.
- Open doors to everyone – with inclusivity, accessibility and empowerment at the heart of everything we do.
- Support a network of creative relationships between artists, practitioners and communities both within and beyond the North East.
- Constantly evolve – broadening our relationships, our behaviours and our reach.