What they said about our set for Catch-22:
‘STUNNING’ (What’s On Stage)
‘SUPERB’ (The Independent)
‘BOLD’ (British Theatre Guide)
Recognised as one of the top ten producing theatres in the UK and the biggest in the North East of England, Northern Stage can build sets and props to clients’ design and specification for any theatre project or event in the UK.
For over thirty years our Workshops have been setting the scene for theatre productions at venues up and down the country, including both professional tours and amateur productions. We also build sets and bespoke furniture for a range of events including conferences, exhibitions and award ceremonies.
From our fully equipped workshops in Newcastle upon Tyne, we work with clients throughout the UK to achieve their ambitions on time and to budget.
See our Workshop Services brochure here.
The below list of productions/events and photo gallery is not exhaustive but gives a flavour of the scope and quality of our work.
- Catch-22 (2014) – UK Tour
- Oliver! (2014) (for Newcastle High School for Girls) – Newcastle upon Tyne
- West Side Story (2012) - for Royal Shakespeare Company, Sage Gateshead
- Sunderland Winter Garden (2012) – Tyne and Wear Archives and Museums
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf (2011) – Newcastle upon Tyne and Sheffield (Crucible Theatre)
- The Wind in the Willows (2010) – Newcastle upon Tyne
- Peter Pan (2009) – Newcastle upon Tyne
- A Doll’s House (2008) – UK Tour
- Skellig (2008) - Sage Gateshead
- Hansel and Gretel (2008) – Newcastle upon Tyne
For a further discussion about your project or a quote email email@example.com or call us on 0191 242 7204 with details about your requirements including any key specifications and timescales for your project.
Workshop Services Photo Gallery