CREATIVE TEAM is a new network for professional artists
We want artists from all disciplines to be at the heart of our building. CREATIVE TEAM aims to find different ways for artists to talk, watch and collaborate.
Benefits of joining include:
- You will be the first to know everything!
- Priority booking for masterclasses and workshops. Find out about the latest events here.
- Access to an online community of artists. This will go live in April. We'll send you a log-in nearer the time.
- Cheap tickets. You told us that Multibuy was great but you couldn't pay for things in one lump sum and booking in advance didn't suit your hectic diaries. So we've changed the rules. Tickets for Creative Team members are just £9. There will be some exceptions where promoters won't allow it but we'll let you know what they are. A maximum of 2 tickets per show (you can bring a pal but not your whole street!).
- Discount at the bar. Show your Creative Team card at the bar to get 10% off selected drinks: pints of lager, house wine, tea and coffee, soft drinks.
- Invitations to Guest Night performances, networking events and sharings of other artists' work.
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
How do I apply?
Creative Team is open to any professional artist. We don't mind what discipline. Our only criteria are:
- you must be 18 or over
- you must not be in full time education at undergraduate level or below. We welcome applications from Masters/Phd students.
You need to fill in this application form. Then email it to email@example.com
Creative Team is free to join.
We will process your application and invite you to attend a group introductory meeting at Northern Stage. These are held quarterly. You will meet us, find out more about the network and receive your membership card.
The next introductory meeting will be held on: TBC