We’re always looking for more ways to share our resources. We want to support your work, and we want our building to be full of artists. After all, that’s what it’s for.
So if you’re an individual or a group who is part of our Creative Team network and need a last minute space for the purpose your creative work, please email Catherine, our Technical Administrator at email@example.com up to a week in advance of the date you need it, and she’ll check the diaries – from Stage 1 down to our smallest dressing room to see what’s available. If we’ve got anything that might suit you, we can book that space for your use, free of charge.
Information you need to put in your email when making a request:
- Please title your email ‘Spare Room’.
- Confirm that you’re part of the Creative Team network.
- Include the date and time you’d like the booking (please remember we can only take fairly last minute bookings, that are up to a week in advance).
- The purpose of use (for example rehearsal, script writing etc).
- How many people will be using the space. This is so we’ve an indication on what size space is going to be suitable for your requirements.
We’ll then have a look at our diaries, let you know if anything is available at that time, and if you think it would suit your needs we’ll book you in. Spaces are allocated are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that we cannot offer technical support, photocopying or any other additional services.
If you are not part of the Creative Team network, you can register by clicking here and submitting a completed application form (you'll find it under the 'How do I apply' section.)”