Visiting Northern Stage is even more fun in a group!
If you enjoy socialising with work mates or are part of a club, society or organisation (or you just have loads of mates) we invite you to enjoy a theatre experience together.
For groups of 10 or more, we can organise catering, hospitality, programmes and even help with advice on parking, or just reserve you some ice-creams for the interval.
Our aim is to make life easier for those special, super-organised social animals we know as group bookers.
As a group you will benefit from:
- Longer reservation periods
- Flexible payment options and convenient payment dates
- Special discounts on ticket prices*
- Seats reserved to suit your parties requirements
- Help with arranging catering
- Pre-booking your interval refreshments
- Advice on parking and accomodation if you are visiting from out of town
- Advance booking information
- Free posters and flyers if you require them
- Free season brochure and notification of shows
How can I make a group booking?
Call our friendly Box Office team to make arrangments and ask about getting the best deals on ticket prices: 0191 230 5151.
What about the tiny details?
We're all about attention to detail. You can find a lot of info on these pages, but if you'd like to have a chat and get your specific questions answered, give us a call: 0191 233 5151.
Northern Stage is an accessible venue; when booking please make us aware of any specific access requirements.
*Groups ticket discounts are only available on full price tickets (excludes price band D in Stage 1).
Booking conditions and full Terms & Conditions can be found here. Certain shows are excluded from Group Booking rates; check which shows are available with our box office on 0191 230 5151.